- This event has passed.
Training Sensus process management: Blended
September 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm€1345
Structure your time flexibly and get started right away with the blended process management training course!
A unique combination of online training and an interactive training day at your site, supervised by one of our certified BPM trainers.
You start with the online process management training. This online training explains the basic principles of the Sensus method and helps you to learn the capabilities and features of Sensus BPM Online by means of tutorial videos. After taking an exam/submitting a final assignment, the training day will be scheduled at your site in consultation with our trainer. During this training day, you will receive feedback on the final assignment you submitted. However, this day primarily focuses on the social skills of process management.
After completing the training you will know:
- The definition of a process
- The most commonly used process management concepts and definitions, such as input/output, customer/supplier, process owner, etc.
- The five levels and eight icons of the Sensus method
- The features and possibilities of Sensus BPM Online
- Practical tips on how to start, implement and embed a process description project.
After completing the training you will be able to:
- Set up a process network
- Distinguish between main process/process/action and work instruction
- Clearly define processes using the process elements
- Visualise and model a process with the 5 levels and 8 icons of the Sensus method
- Determine the correct process information in a group using the BPM method and tools
- Work completely independently with Sensus BPM Online
- Publish the processes on a website or in a manual
This training course includes:
- One month’s access to the online training
- An interactive coaching day led by a BPM trainer at your location
- Study guide including syllabus
- Use of training material
- Sensus icon set (contains magnetic icons and process elements to define and model your processes)
- Exam and training certificate
Format: Open enrolment/in-company
Duration: Two days
Day 1: online training, scheduled flexibly during working hours (average time needed is roughly 8 hours)
Day 2: day of support from a BPM consultant (in-company or at our training location)
Who is it for? This is a certified training course aimed at all users (new and experienced) of the Sensus method and Sensus BPM Online.
The fee for our in-company blended training is €975 per person, based on a minimum of 3 participants, which also includes access to the online part of the training and training material. On top of that, we’ll give you a Sensus icon set (contains magnetic icons and process elements to define and model your processes) so you can get right down to work on process management at your organisation.
Your personal details will be treated with the utmost care and attention and will be secured accordingly. Sensus-methode B.V., based in Maarssen, Netherlands, will never sell your personal details or otherwise make them available to third parties unless required to do so by law or on the instruction of legal authorities.