Sensus method & Sensus BPM Online
By the end of this certified training course, the participant will have learned to work with the Sensus method and Sensus BPM Online through a combination of online training and in-person support from a BPM consultant.
Sensus process management has developed a uniquely structured approach that uses process elements and icons to make business processes transparent. Keeping processes under control is important in pursuing continuous improvement of an organisation’s performance. To embed and share the processes with everyone in the organisation, Sensus process management offers the support software Sensus BPM Online.
Once you are certified you will know:
- What a process is
- The most commonly used process management concepts and definitions, such as input/output, customer/supplier, process owner, etc.
- The five levels and eight icons of the Sensus method
- The features and possibilities of Sensus BPM Online
- Practical tips on how to get started, run and embed a process description project.
Once you are certified you will be able to:
- Set up a process network
- Identify the differences between main process/process/action and work instruction
- Define processes clearly using the process elements
- Visualise a process and map it using the 5 levels and 8 icons of the Sensus method
- Find the right process information as a group using the BPM method and tools
- Work fully independently with Sensus BPM Online
- Publish processes through a website or manual
Add this certificate to your LinkedIn profile
- Go to your LinkedIn profile page and click the blue button “Add profile section” at the top.
- Under “Recommended” select “Add licenses & certifications”.
- Enter the following information in the form fields
– Name: The Sensus method & Sensus BPM Online
– Issuing organization: Sensus process management (appears in suggestions box while typing)
- Check the box “This credential does not expire” and fill in the issue date stated on your certificate. (If you don’t remember the date, you can skip this)
- The certificate number is in your email and printed on the certificate.
- For the “Credential URL”, enter the following URL:
- Click Save to add your certificate to your profile.
If your profile is in a language other than English, you can temporarily set it to English so that you can follow these steps without difficulty.