Vacancy: IT Support technician
IT Support technician
You are a builder and customer-oriented solution finder. You have strong analytical skills and are interested in business processes. You feel at home in a modern, innovative, highly automated working environment. You know better than anyone how to take customer needs, get to the root of the cause and deliver the solution. You also like being a trendsetter and being free to work independently and flesh out your role as you see fit. If this describes you, we might just have the perfect workplace for you.
What would you be doing?
We are the builders of the most innovative Business Process Management online application on the market. Through our process management software, and by training and guiding customers in how it all works, we help organisations grow faster and stay in control of their risks and quality. We do this with a small, close-knit team of experienced professionals. Your role will be to further set up customer support, to support customers, and to help them devise satisfactory approaches and solutions. Are you that determined, self-reliant person who really likes to tackle a challenge?
What does your challenge look like?
You are the point of contact for our customers for all their questions about our Sensus BPM Online application, as well as the administrator of our customer portal. Our customers in the Netherlands and abroad are very diverse and include construction companies, housing associations, municipal authorities, educational institutions, and much more. This makes your job very diverse and means you have a lot of scope to flesh it out as you see fit.
The issues you solve, both functional and technical, vary from relatively simple to complex. Every request is unique and requires a different approach and solution.
- You analyse, register, classify and prioritise requests and cases
- You manage the expectations of both the customer and fellow employees by communicating clearly about the progress
- You offer a solution within the set SLA timeframe
- Your interest in and insight into business processes ensure that you are the true specialist in translating processes into solutions and know like no other how best to contribute to this
- You instruct, guide and support customers with their questions about the use of our software
- You will become our largest knowledge holder and source of information on our proprietary software and portal
- You test new features and investigate bugs
- Under your management, the help file and work instructions become so good that customers no longer have to call you, giving you more time for innovations and new initiatives
- And lastly, you enjoy devising and developing new applications and ways to put the software to use.
What do we expect of you?
Customer-focused, great empathy, and curious about the technology behind the application: that describes you to a tee. To really succeed in this role you bring with you the following:
- You have completed senior secondary vocational education level 4 (MBO 4) in IT or have the ability to think and work at higher professional education level (HBO)
- You have a feel for business processes
- You are a strong communicator with great analytical skills, you have exceptional anticipation skills, and you perform well under pressure
- You are solution-oriented and love contributing ideas in order to improve things
- You are adept in handling software applications
- You find process management and software, other business applications and Business Intelligence fascinating
- You know the material and, if you don’t, you have the drive to learn it and to grow personally
- You understand or are interested in SQL databases or programming and automation of business processes
- This all gives you an edge.
What do we offer you?
As an IT Support technician you can expect to enjoy:
- The work itself and working together with pleasant, engaged colleagues
- Flexibility, 32-40 hours per week, with opportunities to work from home
- Pension scheme
- 28 days’ holiday leave if you have a full-time contract
- Training and development, both professionally and personally
- Growth opportunities, for example in a specialism, or as a consultant or trainer.
And if I want this job?
If this description has whet your enthusiasm, leave us your details, CV and a short description of why you’d like to work here using the application button. But perhaps equally important, visit our website and maybe play around with our software a bit. Simply take it all in. In our interview, you can no doubt tell us what we can do better :-). And we would love to hear that too!
To find out more, call Hans Haack (Director) on +31 (0)88 888 7777 or email him at H.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This posting is intended for direct applicants only. Strictly no recruitment agencies, resellers, etc.
“We are always looking for enthusiastic new colleagues to strengthen our team. If this job sounds appealing to you, we look forward to hearing from you.”